Some people try to save money. Others try to conserve energy or preserve the environment. Me, well… I choose to economize on words…
As far as I am concerned, why use many words when you can limit your use to one because of its extreme versatility! I choose to use the word,
…whenever I can, for a multitude of situations. Here’s a brief rundown on how this word can be applied (at least, of course, from my perspective):
- Hi = hey man, how’s it going?
- hi = come ‘on, indulge me in some interesting conversation.
- hi hi HI = you’re ignoring me and I’m not liking it!!!!
- hiii = okay, you’re eating in front of me with a plate of yummy food and you are not sharing! I’m going to continue to say this until you give me some food or I am going to take my share when you turn your head
- hiiiii = Yes, I am an insane bird. I don’t know what I want right now but if you don’t respond or act, I’m going to SCREAM!!!!!
What do you use “Hi” to communicate?